Stinky Boot FUCKERS Stinky Boot FUCKERS

Stunningly breathtakingly astonishingly amazing

This was a montage that kept me captivated and fascinated the entire duration of the submission. The artistry involved in the creation of this particular exhibition cannot be overlooked, certain elements of this composition bring forth light onto aspects that were previously unbeknown to me. Upon reobservation of this submission I continually notice minute details that are of an absolutely impeccable quality. As for the music portion of the video, it was a perfect dyad. Only a true genius, or someone of equivalent intelligence could have chosen such a song to accompany this video. At that I leave it, this video is immaculately unmarred by ANY flaws.

-Thunderman

Flying High with the Aces Flying High with the Aces

Delightful

I give this a rating of ten. Somehow this seems like too low of a rating for this submission, there should be an "above ten" rating option. It deserves the above ten rating simply because of commentators calmness, but suddenly the commentator's calmness exponentially evaporates into a vehemently irate individual, as though he were actually of Afro-American decent, or for that matter any kind of suppressed minority. So I am sad to say but my vote does not do this wondrous submission justice, and for that I am deeply remorseful. I offer my apologies, someday I hope to redeem this submission once new grounds corrects their wrongs and creates this "above ten" rating. Until then I will always have it in the back of my mind. I find myself pouring a glass of water and all of the sudden I freeze into a coma like trance, thinking of what could have been. Suddenly I awake and to my surprise the glass is overflowing. Perhaps I should see a physician. Anyway, enough my of my yammering this is a fantastic video and I hope to see more of this nature! Keep the marvelously creative artwork you exhibit here coming!

Dailytoon #400: Part 1 Dailytoon #400: Part 1

Absolute shit.

I like it. but it was terrible.

String Avoider 2 String Avoider 2

Awesome!!!

Totally wicked!!

goBACKthroughtheLIMIT goBACKthroughtheLIMIT

There wasn't an 11

But if there was, this would have gotten it. This sucks, <--- criticism required for submission. just ignore it like all the other fags.

a few minutes of bullshit a few minutes of bullshit

Awesome!

Original beat this is no bullshit! What sequencer/vst instruments do you use?

LfunkeyA responds:

made the beat with drum refills in reason (redrum); everything else is fl studio 7 (playlist), specifically channel presets/TS4042/Junothing and Technic. oh yeah, added some fl effects to spice it up, i.e. to ruin it. thanks for the review!

A Place of Misery (complete) A Place of Misery (complete)

Holy shit

Awesome!!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks, man!\m/

DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE

Whoa

They're terribly delicious. You'll just keep coming back for more! Made with REAL Dr. Phil Innards*.

Actual innards authenticity may vary. Testicles not included

The World We Now Live The World We Now Live

sometimes i wish i was blind

and deaf...... this is one of those times