Stinky Boot FUCKERS Stinky Boot FUCKERS

Stunningly breathtakingly astonishingly amazing

This was a montage that kept me captivated and fascinated the entire duration of the submission. The artistry involved in the creation of this particular exhibition cannot be overlooked, certain elements of this composition bring forth light onto aspects that were previously unbeknown to me. Upon reobservation of this submission I continually notice minute details that are of an absolutely impeccable quality. As for the music portion of the video, it was a perfect dyad. Only a true genius, or someone of equivalent intelligence could have chosen such a song to accompany this video. At that I leave it, this video is immaculately unmarred by ANY flaws.

-Thunderman

Flying High with the Aces Flying High with the Aces

Delightful

I give this a rating of ten. Somehow this seems like too low of a rating for this submission, there should be an "above ten" rating option. It deserves the above ten rating simply because of commentators calmness, but suddenly the commentator's calmness exponentially evaporates into a vehemently irate individual, as though he were actually of Afro-American decent, or for that matter any kind of suppressed minority. So I am sad to say but my vote does not do this wondrous submission justice, and for that I am deeply remorseful. I offer my apologies, someday I hope to redeem this submission once new grounds corrects their wrongs and creates this "above ten" rating. Until then I will always have it in the back of my mind. I find myself pouring a glass of water and all of the sudden I freeze into a coma like trance, thinking of what could have been. Suddenly I awake and to my surprise the glass is overflowing. Perhaps I should see a physician. Anyway, enough my of my yammering this is a fantastic video and I hope to see more of this nature! Keep the marvelously creative artwork you exhibit here coming!

Dailytoon #400: Part 1 Dailytoon #400: Part 1

Absolute shit.

I like it. but it was terrible.

Complaint Central Complaint Central

Clearly there was a misunderstanding

There's no question about the splendid quality of the artwork and animation you post onto this community. As always there are people who have menial attitudes towards work of which they feel inferior to. I look at this submission as an exhibition of your cartooning talents, rather than a full blown animation. Subsequently any remarks made about your animations are regarded as null and void seeing as how they do not pertain to the criteria in question. Ignorance is the true enemy of mankind, and with people of your substantial skills and aptitude we can stamp out those who decide that something so great should be ostracized and put out of place. Furthermore I see the greater majority of this community uploads very degrading and mentally ruinous videos. No one should be subjected to such inherent gayness posted about indiscriminately so I propose all who are in favor to petition for a nongay requirement, all those who have the gay feature enabled on their account may filter out all submissions with the tags gay. Anyone who violates the rules should be prosecuted. Continue posting your wonderful animations, I look forward to seeing your next video!

Robotnik Said A Bad Word! Robotnik Said A Bad Word!

Extraordinary

Amazing quality, sound is excellent, overall great animation!

This is Sam This is Sam

Fantastik

Animation went quite well with the music, unfortunately there wasn't enough cow bell.

Cyberium Corpex Cyberium Corpex

EXCELLENT

Amazing artistry, it truly conveyed the Germanic feeling. And the soundtrack could not have been better.

Archetype Archetype

The goodness of this submission is unsurpassable

After watching this for three hours I lost my vision. But my hearing is perfectly fine.

!!Lez gO2 Lez gO2!! !!Lez gO2 Lez gO2!!

Trippy

This is the coolest "Trippy" movie I've seen by you, why didn't you link me along time ago!!! The star crystal thing was pretty cool and the swooshy shit flowed very well with the overall beat of the song. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Irrescerent Irrescerent

Fire of course

Cool duck whoops your ass.